Lots to do in a day? Exploring Sydney's tourist attractions? Consider using an Opal card or a MyMulti Day Pass.
A MyMulti Day Pass is an all-in-one ticket that gives you unlimited travel all day on:
- Sydney Trains
- NSW TrainLink Intercity services
- All government and private bus services
- All Sydney Ferries and Newcastle Ferries services
- All light rail services.
Concessions are available to children 4 to 15 years and full-time students. Children aged 3 or less travel free. Pensioners should buy the Pensioner Excursion Ticket.
The Family Fare deal applies to MyMulti DayPasses.
On Sundays, use an Opal card and pay no more than $2.50. Some conditions apply - see the Opal card website.
Buses that accept the MyMulti DayPass
Your MyMulti DayPass can be used on Sydney buses and Regional buses in the Sydney Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan areas as well some Private buses that connect with the train network.
For a list of bus operators that accept your MyMulti DayPass, see which bus operator accepts your pass.
MyMulti tickets cannot be used on some event buses, charter services, the Manly fast ferries and other private ferry services, or NSW TrainLink Regional trains and coaches.
Train travel to and from the Sydney domestic and international airports on the T2 Airport Line requires an additional fee. See Airport Link Gate Pass (station access fee).
Where to buy MyMulti DayPass tickets
- Tickets are available from train station ticket offices and vending machines, Sydney Buses Transport Shops, on board and at Sydney ferries ticket offices, and ticket outlets (including many newsagencies and convenience stores). See where to buy tickets
- Tickets purchased from train stations and ferry wharves are validated immediately.
- Tickets purchased from Transport Shops and ticket outlets commence their validity period when they are first used for travel.
- Tickets bought at station offices or ticket vending machines will be printed on red MyTrain ticket stock.
Terms and conditions
Find out more about MyMulti day pass ticket terms and conditions.